Job Hunting
A silly thought just popped up in my head. How I wish job hunting was like playing Sorority Life. You just click a button and you get the job. No interviews, no tough questions, no tough decisions. And if you get bored of a job, you click another button and then you can quit and switch jobs. No need to deliberate if you should accept this or that.
Well, I may live to regret my choices so far. But I just wanted to be like Joyce, happy and loving her work. :D Is that too much to ask? Okay, that may be a naive way of thinking and even if I do get my dream job, I might still end up sad, depressed and leading a miserable life because I ain't seen nothing yet.
But I don't want to think about a future when there is no future to speak of. :( Not yet at least.
Maybe I'm too kan chiong, maybe I read all the signals wrong. Maybe I'm just not good enough.
Well, I may live to regret my choices so far. But I just wanted to be like Joyce, happy and loving her work. :D Is that too much to ask? Okay, that may be a naive way of thinking and even if I do get my dream job, I might still end up sad, depressed and leading a miserable life because I ain't seen nothing yet.
But I don't want to think about a future when there is no future to speak of. :( Not yet at least.
Maybe I'm too kan chiong, maybe I read all the signals wrong. Maybe I'm just not good enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home