Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chocolate

Today was super fun! :)

Thanks to TCC and Hui's fast fingers and sharp eyes, we managed to sign up for a baking session with a French chef. Together with a small group of about 30 people, we mixed all sorts of chocolate (dark, 75% cocoa blah blah) and came up with two desserts - chocolate tarts and mousse of sorts. Yummilicious. It was a different experience and I'm so glad TCC did this sort of marketing - makes me happy to be a TCC member. For next to nothing, we got to bring home 10 chocolate tarts and 10 mousse shot glasses each. AWESOME experience! Can't wait for the next TCC workshop and I hope that Hui and me can both get slots so that we can bring the other vj girls next round. I think Hui took some amazing shots of the experience of both of us playing with chocolate. Look  in FB for that soon. Haha. So for JW and my family who are the lucky people who get to taste those delicious treats, savour them because I will never be making them again. The ingredients seem rather hard to get - especially if I want quality. And the best part of the experience is not having to do the washing up. Hahaha. :D

Esctastic. Going to play MJ later. Please don't let me lose to badly. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home