Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dim Sum Dollies




Last minute dimsum supper at Geylang. :) Never used to do such things. Must be growing up. Sad to say, felt like a fat dumpling beside the couple on the next table, who probably ate 1/3 of whatever we ate. Hehz.

Mid-week meetup with HW & Jessie. Had Koi in HW's car. After swallowing all that flour, there wasn't much room in our tummies and we only had a little dinner at Marche, before heading to Tom & Tom's. :) I love Tom & Tom's.

Work's now left with media pitching only. Come on!!! Although it does suck when you kena chewed at by the media. Come on, if you do your job, then I won't bother you. It only takes you like 10 minutes to come up with four questions right, especially since I came out with the questions for you already? *rolls eyes* Yes, sometimes my client chases me and sometimes it's just me wanting to do my part following up. 

Wants another iced honey lemon. Feel thirsty all the time. Must be cuz I've been eating way too much salt. Good night world!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home