Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dinner for Schmucks

Yesterday, I caught Dinner for Schumucks with Carol & Min. Been awhile since we last caught up due to everybody's busy schedules. Ate lunch at Hans before trooping down to the theatre at the far end of Suntec. Min looks hot as always ;) and I think she looks happier and the new dress she bought is going to look great on her. Carol's hair is really nice now and babe, when you plan your next holiday, please include me!!! I'm not sure if I would appreciate Barry's mice diorama in real life, but in reel life, they look damn cute. Luckily he doesn't choose to use rats. That might have been too gross. Not the best movie, the slapslick humor was too much at times, but at least the script got a few good laughs. And then we trooped over to Zara and Esprit where we spent a good part of the time and our money. My dream Zara heels didn't have a new piece and I couldn't justify spending $89.90 on a display pair. Bought a long-sleeved striped tee though. Can't wait for rainy days.

And cuz YL was feeling sian and since I wanted to be damn socialble and have an exciting weekend, YL, Jessie and me went for supper at Geylang. Supper reminds me of hall, although we would never be eating dimsum at Geylang back in hall. But you know what I mean. Good food. I'm shocked at the amount we ate. Maybe cuz the both of them did not eat dinner. But fatty bom bom me ate dinner and then ate supper. Sigh. Am inspired by Jessie to keep even more fit (who wants to do pilates next sunday? *winks*) since she looks really healthy with all that running around with her colleagues. YL's going in to confinement already. So this is probably one of our last chances to hang out (no more teochew muay :() till he's out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home