Mid-week madness
Yay! Long weekend...
Random updates:
1. Popped over to Comex last weekend with JW. I think he made some quite good buys - Samsung HDD and Oki printer. Skinny pizza dinner. Yums. Managed to get a round of Koi too when we popped by Bishan earlier. Whoopie!
2. Mid-week, met up with Jessie, WJ and YL for some chow at Vivo City's White Dog Cafe and then Honeymoon Dessert. Talked about work and updated WJ about yi qie jiu shi ming yun. Hehz.
3. Start of the long weekend. Happy Hari Raya to all my Malay Muslim friends. I thought in my head that Thursday would be quite a good day for MJ, considering I can recuperate over Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But I spent Thursday night just playing FB games and reading my vampire chick lit (which I LOVE ;)). Too bad Drop Dead Diva ended its run on Channel 5. I hope the second series comes soon. Now at JW's place... cuddling occasionally, using the internet, reading the papers and playing Pizza Palace most of the time. Poor boy is sick hence the slow start to the long weekend. Well, tonight seems like quite a good night for MJ as well. Hahaha. Get the hints?
4. Happy Birthday to Min and Fio!!! I dunno when we will ever meet up...But I hope you guys had great birthdays. Here's to a bright happy future for Min and lesser OT and more quality time spent with friends and family for Fio.
5. I paid the deposit for my year-end holiday to PERTH! JW and me are going on a road trip. :D Honestly, ask me out for holidays, people. I like my job, but hey, I have to use my leave. I don't mind cruises, short trips to M'sia, Bangkok etc. Book up my next year, please!
6. My left ear rotted. There's a piece of scab near there now. I hope that heals. :(
Random updates:
1. Popped over to Comex last weekend with JW. I think he made some quite good buys - Samsung HDD and Oki printer. Skinny pizza dinner. Yums. Managed to get a round of Koi too when we popped by Bishan earlier. Whoopie!
2. Mid-week, met up with Jessie, WJ and YL for some chow at Vivo City's White Dog Cafe and then Honeymoon Dessert. Talked about work and updated WJ about yi qie jiu shi ming yun. Hehz.
3. Start of the long weekend. Happy Hari Raya to all my Malay Muslim friends. I thought in my head that Thursday would be quite a good day for MJ, considering I can recuperate over Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But I spent Thursday night just playing FB games and reading my vampire chick lit (which I LOVE ;)). Too bad Drop Dead Diva ended its run on Channel 5. I hope the second series comes soon. Now at JW's place... cuddling occasionally, using the internet, reading the papers and playing Pizza Palace most of the time. Poor boy is sick hence the slow start to the long weekend. Well, tonight seems like quite a good night for MJ as well. Hahaha. Get the hints?
4. Happy Birthday to Min and Fio!!! I dunno when we will ever meet up...But I hope you guys had great birthdays. Here's to a bright happy future for Min and lesser OT and more quality time spent with friends and family for Fio.
5. I paid the deposit for my year-end holiday to PERTH! JW and me are going on a road trip. :D Honestly, ask me out for holidays, people. I like my job, but hey, I have to use my leave. I don't mind cruises, short trips to M'sia, Bangkok etc. Book up my next year, please!
6. My left ear rotted. There's a piece of scab near there now. I hope that heals. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home