Wall Street
Caught Wall Street at half price on Wednesday.
It was alright. I was too young to remember the first movie. But my first thoughts were - how come Shia LeBeouf always gets the babe (cue Megan Fox in Transformers)? Okay, so maybe Carrie Mulligan isn't a babe babe, but I love her pixie hair cut and cute smile. It was a long movie, with a lot of financial jargon thrown in. Even JW didn't understand everything. Hmph!
Cuz I rushed down straight from work, dinner was popcorn combo and pie kia that we smuggled in (Thanks hon!).
Love Cathay's couple seats...real comfy.
I love watching movies. It seems as though time stopped for a few hours. And I needed that few hours of not bothering about the world going past without me.
By the way, I wanna go for this pilates thing at East Coast on the 17th Oct...can someone follow me? Please.
It was alright. I was too young to remember the first movie. But my first thoughts were - how come Shia LeBeouf always gets the babe (cue Megan Fox in Transformers)? Okay, so maybe Carrie Mulligan isn't a babe babe, but I love her pixie hair cut and cute smile. It was a long movie, with a lot of financial jargon thrown in. Even JW didn't understand everything. Hmph!
Cuz I rushed down straight from work, dinner was popcorn combo and pie kia that we smuggled in (Thanks hon!).
Love Cathay's couple seats...real comfy.
I love watching movies. It seems as though time stopped for a few hours. And I needed that few hours of not bothering about the world going past without me.
By the way, I wanna go for this pilates thing at East Coast on the 17th Oct...can someone follow me? Please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home