Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy 21st Hui Min!

Happy 21st Min! The party was all the way at Downtown East. The food was a mix of bbq and home-cooked food. Luckily, Hui Min had friends, who kept serving us with bbq food, so JW didn't have to do any bbq-ing. Haha. Wish I knew the friends though, then can "bully" into getting more bbq food. And I like the sotong balls, why finish so fast? Rahz.

JW & me back in hall, waiting for 199. All ready to make the ardous trip to Downtown East =(
The things I do for my friends. Bwahaha. =P


At the party, hui had a stupid idea. We were actually all stooping down.

-_-" enough said

The theme for the night was bohemian girls meet creative boys. We were all in our flowy bohemian glory, except fionne. But it was her birthday, so she is right the whole day. Haha. Oh, and JW wore a shirt with pink. So that's his contribution for being creative


the official sphcf photog and me =D


My VJC buddies, Hui, Min (bday babe), fio & carol! We are all 21 already, except Carol. Hurry up, girl!


The Mango Birthday CAKE, which I like cuz it's not overly sweet =)


Group picture with the cake and the champagne


Me with my new specs, which I have yet to fit in lenses yet


On the train ride back, thanks for pei-ing me =)
And maybe because of all that bbq food (I had steamboat cum bbq courtesy of san ge on sunday night), I'm now sick, with a hoarse throat and a bad cough. =(
Things aren't going that well for me right now, but I'll let bygones be bygones. I shall be happy. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home