Hui Qun's Bday Celebrations
That was like last week.
So fast forward to yesterday, after the not-bad interview with the Dentsu associate media director, Jessie and me felt that we had time to go to Hui Qun's birthday celebrations at Bugis (i didn't have time to go tuzi though cuz of the interview and I feel bad. I'm sorry, joyce.). It was at Wong Kok Cha Chan Ting.
CY and da ge shared this very gay drink, blue gassy thing with strawberry ice cream. Hmmz.
San Ge, Jessie & Hui Ping sharing the giant teh ping. & San Ge being disgusting as usual, grabbed all the straws and put them in his mouth. -_-"
Since I was at Bugis, I went to get the fluffy milk ice cream key chain for my new hp, the LG Secret. So far, I'm pretty pleased with how slick it looks. But the touch pad is way to sensitive for my fat fingers. We'll see. At least the keying of the text is like nokia liddat, so not that bad. I still can do it.
And my new specs kindof hurt. Too tight.
Oh yahz, investiture's over. Mixed feelings about it. And even though I don't like sweets that much. I appreciate the whole box of candy that Jasper bought for me (when I feel giddy or have headaches, it's useful, for the whole sugar rush thing). And I wish him and his comm all the best. Work hard, peeps!
I'm slightly saddened at manu's dismal performance this season. But as oliver said, it's still early.
Oh, and not complaining or anything. But now I really really do feel how it's like to not be in the jcrc and being rejected and everything. I'm not bitter though. Just poignant. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home