My Saturday
My Saturday was fab! =D Was going to meet the VJ peeps for coffee.
Before I met them, JW and me went for lunch at "Out of the Pan" in Raffles City, where they only serve crepes. I like the sun-dried tomato crepe very much. It tastes like pancakes. I can just eat this and veggies and I'll be very very happy.
And then, tea at Coffee Club.
Min & Fionne.
Thong whose flying off to study in the UK soon. Liverpool, I think.
Me & Hui.
And then, tea at Coffee Club.
Hui and Fionne had already decided to cut their hair and I decided that there was no better time either. And so we trooped to Chapter 2.
Us at Coffee Club, (clockwise from left) thong, Min, Fionne, me, Hui (whose going on exchange to Austria next year. lucky, lucky) and Dom (who has seriously slimmed down a lot, but you'll be all better soon!) This is before the hair cut.
On our way there, we saw a 90-year-old man sitting on the ground with blood over his face, legs and clothes. He had fallen down. And his wounds were super deep. There were 3 people about our age, passing him tissue paper and helping him clean up his wounds. But the bleeding wouldn't stop. And so Dom brought him to the nearest A&E. He had to have stitches. The poor thing. I feel very sad when I see such scenes. I hope he's alright now.
Fio & Hui with their new hair cuts. You can't really see from this picture, but Hui has seriously chopped off alot of hair.
Dom & me at Pasta Mania with my new hair cut. Notice the disgusting strand that is curving in a weird manner? Even the hair stylist had to agree that my hair was stubborn. Rahz.
Supposed to meet Michelle and Dick for tau huay at 9pm, but she couldn't make it in the end. So I went with Fio, Hui & Dom to watch "Mamma Mia!". I like the movie, it's very very good. Some of the songs were a bit draggy. But I love the songs. You realise you are getting old when you can sing such oldies like "Money, money, money", "Dancing Queen", "Mamma Mia", "I've a Dream" and "Supertrooper" along with the characters in the movie. Haha. And oh my, Pierce Brosnan has a pot belly (i had such expectations about him, being 007 and all that). He can't really sing, but he is so charming. And I love British accents. Seriously.
So that was a really good Saturday! =)
Today is my Dad's birthday and so the family went for lunch at Laury's. I think dinner at Laury's is better than their lunch. But I like family meals anyhow. =)
55*hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home