Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MAF at Chinese Garden

Yesterday, JW and I went to Chinese Garden to look at Lantern Fantasy 2008.

We came early, before it got dark. And fed the fish and tortoises/turtles at the lakeside with some mouldy bread that some stranger passed to us foc. There were some humongous fish inside that pond I tell you. And I like tortoises/turtles.
I saw the canteen aunty who used to work at Can 9. That was awkward. Don't know if she recognises me though.

Okay, this is Fionne's version of heaven, I think. Sanrio overload. And everybody was acting cute and posing for pictures. There were grown middle-aged women acting more cute than me. Below are all the act cute pictures that we took. Basically the same characters doing different stuff.









I like this alligator. haha.


Oh, and I thought the lanterns hanging above us was very nice. =)

All of JW's pictures, he has that same reluctant "I'm being forced to take pictures" look.



The lights came on as the sky grew darker.



I like this picture. Looks poignant. Although I think he's Um Chioing.
I like the effect caused by the reflection on the water bed.



JW got very excited over these shots. -_-"





Midway, we purchased a souvenier, a $1 fan. They had paper lanterns too with the sanrio characters on them, but JW thought those were a waste of money.

Alrite lahz. The $12 ticket price is not justified. But if you enthu a bit and pretend that you are having a blast and go around snapping pictures, then you will have a good time. =D
Had duck rice and prawn mee at the nearby hawker. Bought groceries from this ABC cheapest shop in Singapore place, which had really interesting and cheap stuff. Like cookies and cream flavored hello panda going at 3 boxes for $1 (I never buy, scared that the stuff has dubious origins). Took a cab back cuz too tired already.
After cleaning up and doing laundry (yes, I got do laundry, kz), we settled down to watch Hell Boy 2. I like it lahz. But after the movie, I feel strangely lost, like the ending is not quite complete yet. "Man have holes in their hearts" that make them desire for more and more. And that's why there is no end to their wants. Hmmz.
Okay, hope foc meeting is fine today and then tomorrow hopefully cps' dim sum outing is carried out properly and also jcrc dinner. The week is just sprinting by and I have yet to complete much or revise anything. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home