Ramen Girl
I so wanted to eat steamboat yesterday. I thought since I finished work early and all, I would be able to get a place inside the aircon restaurant. And though I spotted an empty table, they just won't let us in. And I got my steamboat eating hopes dashed again. Although, I did ate steamboat at home for lunch just only. But it's different. I want steamboat buffet and yuan yang soup base.
We settled on Seafood Harvest, which is the seafood subsidiary of Jack's Place. The food was good. A pity they forgot to serve our garlic bread till I finished half my soup already. And oh yahz, for people who are celebrating Mothers' Day there, maybe you should reject the dessert. I saw the heart-shaped strawberry cheesecake all done yesterday already. Dunno how long they have been keeping them. Haha.
Spent the time doing my absolute favorite thing while waiting for our movie timing. Flip magazines at Kino. I think after these six months, I will feel very weird each time I see a Sam Sung product in the future. I will have the innate urge to photocopy the page and clip the article and count AVEs. Haha. I think I will miss the A3 printing the most.
We watched Ramen Girl, which was quite nice. *Spoiler Alert* I still think it made the movie unfinished when the Grand Master did not bless her ramen.
I don't have the time or mood to do PI report!
We settled on Seafood Harvest, which is the seafood subsidiary of Jack's Place. The food was good. A pity they forgot to serve our garlic bread till I finished half my soup already. And oh yahz, for people who are celebrating Mothers' Day there, maybe you should reject the dessert. I saw the heart-shaped strawberry cheesecake all done yesterday already. Dunno how long they have been keeping them. Haha.
Spent the time doing my absolute favorite thing while waiting for our movie timing. Flip magazines at Kino. I think after these six months, I will feel very weird each time I see a Sam Sung product in the future. I will have the innate urge to photocopy the page and clip the article and count AVEs. Haha. I think I will miss the A3 printing the most.
We watched Ramen Girl, which was quite nice. *Spoiler Alert* I still think it made the movie unfinished when the Grand Master did not bless her ramen.
I don't have the time or mood to do PI report!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home