Saturday, May 30, 2009

So alone

Yesterday, I was apprehensive ... impatiently waiting for work to end, to meet the squadmates - the girls who "suffered" together with me, the girls who threw me into a bush as part of a prank, the girls who loved cedar rcy as much as I do, probably still. Novena MRT (I saw Stanley by the way, not arec). I walked past Sangeetha, probably 3x looking at her direction, but she didn't recognised me. Have I changed? She still looks the same, PPA too. Lisa lost a lot of weight, looked like a model. I'm still not used to her long hair. YS looks the same really. The things we talked about were different - credit cards, work (most of us were on internships), stocks and shares. I feel so old. Haha. Had dinner at some Japanese curry place. Good food, laughed and talked a lot. At least, I know now that PPA and Lisa will attend my funeral, since they scan through the obituaries while reading the papers. Haha. Took the circle line for the first time - the wait for the train was long. And Lisa said that the longest travelator in Singapore is the one in Serangoon. It didn't seem that long. Hopefully, we meet up soon.

YS remarked that she thought the PR industry was crap - well as long as I get a salary.

I miss hall, but yet - what is there to miss in hall? I have no standard clique, no group of friends to belong too. Maybe it's cuz I was always involved in JCRC. Maybe that's why. Or maybe it's just me. Haha. Yah, probably.

I got my belated birthday present - mini mj set from JW. Please come and arrange a date to play. Guaranteed entry as long as your a noob. So no entry to HW, WJ and Vincent ahz! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home