Sunday, May 24, 2009

wasting $5

We were supposed to reccee for 9to5. But we ended up walking to Clarke Quay and stopping over at Central for dinner. The popular Sun&Moon was fully booked so we had to eat at some other Jap place cuz Central is full of Jap places.


JW, all poignant.

My chawanmushi and tempura udon. The udon cost $10, the chawanmushi a further $3. So not worth it. Waraku more worth it. I don't know why I stepped into this place. The tempura got all soggy cuz it was soaked in the soup. And it didn't taste like tempura anymore. =(

JW didn't think his was nice either. Extra bowl of udon costed $5.

But luckily the company was good.

And we had yummy Hokkaido ice cream - mixed berry for dessert. I like dessert!

Saturday we went k-ing with JW's family. Sang for four hours, before popping to Oyster Bar at Clarke Quay for dinner.

This is how JW looks like when I order expensive stuff.

I spotted a loaf of bread that costed $18.50 at the supermart at Central. I don't think I will be allowed to buy bread that cost that much in future.


This is JW's more ex fish and chips. Haha. Which was not worth it, I must admit. Next time just order the normal $7.50 one can liao.

We bought tickets to watch the 11.35pm show of Monsters Vs. Aliens. So we wasted our time and money hanging around PS, window-shopping, carrefour browsing (where we found sushi at bargain prices!) and where we wasted $5 playing arcade games to get two handphone toys. =( At least there was a tigger and a tigger lookalike. Haha. I like Monsters Vs. Aliens. It was funny and the lines that the cartoons sprouted were witty - I thought.

My fetish for all things orange.

Bye - off to scare myself silly from Harper's Island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home