I realised I know last year's SU pres
I realised that I know last year's SU pres. I have always thought she looked familiar. Now I realised that she's from Cedar and we are actually FB mates. Hmmz. FB seriously makes the world more connected and Dom should seriously get FB.
Am now waiting for my room card key to return...
Over the weekend, I caught (500) days of Summer. I liked the movie. The retro fashion that Zooey wears, the flashing-back and forth, the not happy Happy ending. I don't think the actor was cute though. Looks childish (I know JW looks kiddish too, okay). Ate Sun & Moon. Been awhile since I've been to the Wheelock Place outlet. Happy whenever there is Jap.
Last Monday, I baked Sheperd's pie. It turned out good. And the whole family + JW enjoyed it. I got the recipe from Hui. This Monday, I made Durian Cream Puffs. =D I think I was more ambitious this time cuz I didn't solely relied on Hui's recipe. I went to google and I'm happy to report that my pastry (at least the first batch) managed to "puff". =) And I think durian cream puffs are really heaty. But I loved the process of making them. The puffs (or whatever there is remaining) are in Jieli & Pelie's room, cuz they kindly loaned me the use of their fridge. I think I like baking and cooking and what-not. I think. Maybe cuz I have not burnt down the kitchen yet. Strangely, I kindof like the feeling of being all domesticated. If only I have an endless supply of groceries or cash to get these groceries. I'm chocking up huge grocery bills as we speak making all these stuff.
Am now waiting for my room card key to return...
Over the weekend, I caught (500) days of Summer. I liked the movie. The retro fashion that Zooey wears, the flashing-back and forth, the not happy Happy ending. I don't think the actor was cute though. Looks childish (I know JW looks kiddish too, okay). Ate Sun & Moon. Been awhile since I've been to the Wheelock Place outlet. Happy whenever there is Jap.
Last Monday, I baked Sheperd's pie. It turned out good. And the whole family + JW enjoyed it. I got the recipe from Hui. This Monday, I made Durian Cream Puffs. =D I think I was more ambitious this time cuz I didn't solely relied on Hui's recipe. I went to google and I'm happy to report that my pastry (at least the first batch) managed to "puff". =) And I think durian cream puffs are really heaty. But I loved the process of making them. The puffs (or whatever there is remaining) are in Jieli & Pelie's room, cuz they kindly loaned me the use of their fridge. I think I like baking and cooking and what-not. I think. Maybe cuz I have not burnt down the kitchen yet. Strangely, I kindof like the feeling of being all domesticated. If only I have an endless supply of groceries or cash to get these groceries. I'm chocking up huge grocery bills as we speak making all these stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home