What I dislike about myself
What I dislike about myself
1.) I have huge ass thighs. I don't blame Cedar anymore. It's not Cedar's fault that I sat down after every jog in the past, causing blood circulation to all move to my bum and result in expansion. =(
2.) I talk too much. I don't think before I talk, really. I'm terribly tactless and dumb. The scrabble peeps will attest to that, especially when I ask if "wed" is a word. -_-"
3.) I have the second flattest nose in the world after my mother.
4.) I have gigantic pores.
5.) I have big feet which makes it a problem and a pain to wear pretty shoes.
6.) I am easily contented. What's the point of being too ambitious?
7.) I don't score well in school.
8.) I have fat fingers. Hell, I think my fingers are fatter than JW's.
9.) I do not have a talent. Everybody has a talent, I'm just wasting my life away. Why can't I play a sport very well, or draw very well or something?
10.) I am not good at tech stuff. Why can't I be good at videos, websites, photoshop, blah blah? It would be useful. And I get bored learning such stuff. Damn.
And before you think I'm crazy and depressed, I'm not. There is much in my life to be thankful for, but I just felt like making a list. Bye.
1.) I have huge ass thighs. I don't blame Cedar anymore. It's not Cedar's fault that I sat down after every jog in the past, causing blood circulation to all move to my bum and result in expansion. =(
2.) I talk too much. I don't think before I talk, really. I'm terribly tactless and dumb. The scrabble peeps will attest to that, especially when I ask if "wed" is a word. -_-"
3.) I have the second flattest nose in the world after my mother.
4.) I have gigantic pores.
5.) I have big feet which makes it a problem and a pain to wear pretty shoes.
6.) I am easily contented. What's the point of being too ambitious?
7.) I don't score well in school.
8.) I have fat fingers. Hell, I think my fingers are fatter than JW's.
9.) I do not have a talent. Everybody has a talent, I'm just wasting my life away. Why can't I play a sport very well, or draw very well or something?
10.) I am not good at tech stuff. Why can't I be good at videos, websites, photoshop, blah blah? It would be useful. And I get bored learning such stuff. Damn.
And before you think I'm crazy and depressed, I'm not. There is much in my life to be thankful for, but I just felt like making a list. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home