Monday, November 16, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

After much apprehension, I watched "My Sister's Keeper". It was surprisingly less tear-inducing than I expected. I did not shed a single tear. Maybe it's cuz I'm more cynical nowadays. Maybe it's cuz JW was there egging me to cry and I wasn't about to give him the benefit of watching me do so.

I like to think it's the former.

I didn't read the book by Jodi Piccoult (I hardly read nowadays. Sad, but true). But I spied the back page. And I was looking out for the ending throughout the movie. But it didn't came through/true (whichever.). I was disappointed that the studios didn't put the actual ending, but I guess it would be too much for the audience. They probably have to provide tissue and pails for all that tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home