French Dreams
Just had my French quiz. Made some small errors and one big error. :( Oh well, not one to cry over spilt milk.
Anyway, speaking about French, I wish I had the courage to take up languages in NTU sooner. It seemed like such a good and cheap opportunity. Other than the fact that Korean and Jap are very hard and you get a lot of homework like xi zi, the rest of the languages seem to be about learning the basics and just having fun. I think they are more afraid of people dropping the subject. Haha. And if there is SU options and your schedule is not that heavy, no harm learning a new language. And I think they teach really slowly too, which is good (cue the time songsaenim tried to speed teach Charissa, me and all the other Singapore students Korean. >.<)
And I think I'm gonna be broke soon. Yes, me - broke. Cuz there seems to be a lot of overseas trips I'm planning. Instead of finding work, I'm planning overseas trips. Very good. o.O
I suppose I either should start saving, or look for those part-time vocations or look for a real job.
BTW, anyone interested in Amore Women's Day Out? www.womensdayout.sg
Anyway, speaking about French, I wish I had the courage to take up languages in NTU sooner. It seemed like such a good and cheap opportunity. Other than the fact that Korean and Jap are very hard and you get a lot of homework like xi zi, the rest of the languages seem to be about learning the basics and just having fun. I think they are more afraid of people dropping the subject. Haha. And if there is SU options and your schedule is not that heavy, no harm learning a new language. And I think they teach really slowly too, which is good (cue the time songsaenim tried to speed teach Charissa, me and all the other Singapore students Korean. >.<)
And I think I'm gonna be broke soon. Yes, me - broke. Cuz there seems to be a lot of overseas trips I'm planning. Instead of finding work, I'm planning overseas trips. Very good. o.O
I suppose I either should start saving, or look for those part-time vocations or look for a real job.
BTW, anyone interested in Amore Women's Day Out? www.womensdayout.sg

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home