Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Milky Foot

I saw an ad on CLEO in January about this product - Milky Foot. Managed to find it at Guardian Pharmacy, retailing for only S$29.90. Brought it back home and tried it about 1 week before CNY. Previously, I was always disturbed that the soles of my feet had a lot of dead skin and my heel was always cracked, not sure if it's cuz I have a penchant for flip flops. I swear my dad's feet looks and feels smoother than mine. So 1 week before CNY, I opened up the feet soaking pads and slipped them on for about an hour. It's relatively easy to wear.

3 days went by and nothing happened. So I thought, shit, I must have been conned. Started to google online and found their ad on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hplwv3NS8xs It's in Canto, but the graphics are pretty much self-explanatory. Around the forth day, I started noticing that the skin around my toe had turned white and around the fifth day, I could peel it off. 1 week into the process and I was peeling like a snake! Haha. This sounds gross, but I was happily watching tv and peeling the dead skin of my feet for awhile. It amazed me that there was so much dead skin. It was all over the floor (much to my mum's dismay since she sweeps the floor).

The whole process lasted about 2 weeks. And though it does not effectively remove calluses and corns (I think we have to buy special plasters for that), it's good enough for me that my feet looks smoother than after a pedicure. My dad said that there may be cancer-causing substances cuz it's a chemical product. But I think I will buy Milky Foot again in April. And heck, I think it's so much cheaper than a pedicure. The results are said to last 2 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home