for peace of mind
Yesterday was wonderful! Met up with all my great pals from VJ (I hope somebody posts up the photos soon). And played like so much mj. I miss mj-ing. Sorry that Carol had to be bored and had to play fb to entertain herself. Okay, Carol. I correct myself. You do not look like a tai tai since you do not like to play or learn mj. Haha. Anyway, I had an awesome time, especially the chit chat session with ice jelly at Bedok and the steamboat dinner earlier at Hui's. Miss you guys. Can't wait for Friday. :)
Then it was a lack of sleep (since I got home very late. It's horrendous to take cab from Bedok MRT. The cabs just won't stop. And I had to take the last train to Paya Lebar and flagged a cab from there.) and KAYAKING. Wah. I told myself never again and each time, I stupidly sign up. 1st time: JCRC. 2nd time: Andrew asked. 3rd (AND definitely FINAL) time: I thought JW was interested and he thought I was interested and besides even WJ, YL, JJ & HQ signed up, so aiyah, sign up lor. Wah. I'm in awe of the kayaking chairs in the past: Guo Xin and Elaine and Jenny - how they made everything so cheap and still provide lunch! :) I think the route this round was shorter but as usual, my arms still ache. Haha. Ache lesser though. I can still type. Haha. But JW and me were so tired that when we reached his place for dinner, we just fell asleep instead.
And I wanna go pasir ris and eat SuperDog breakfast again. LOVE IT!
Then it was a lack of sleep (since I got home very late. It's horrendous to take cab from Bedok MRT. The cabs just won't stop. And I had to take the last train to Paya Lebar and flagged a cab from there.) and KAYAKING. Wah. I told myself never again and each time, I stupidly sign up. 1st time: JCRC. 2nd time: Andrew asked. 3rd (AND definitely FINAL) time: I thought JW was interested and he thought I was interested and besides even WJ, YL, JJ & HQ signed up, so aiyah, sign up lor. Wah. I'm in awe of the kayaking chairs in the past: Guo Xin and Elaine and Jenny - how they made everything so cheap and still provide lunch! :) I think the route this round was shorter but as usual, my arms still ache. Haha. Ache lesser though. I can still type. Haha. But JW and me were so tired that when we reached his place for dinner, we just fell asleep instead.
And I wanna go pasir ris and eat SuperDog breakfast again. LOVE IT!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home