Sunday, July 25, 2010

I feel so tired

I think it would be awhile before I yet suggest another mj session anytime soon. Yesterday's mj session started around 1+ in the morning and we played all the way till around 8+ . Somehow, it was one of the longest mj sessions ever - so long that by the time we were done, it was early enough to take the train back home. The session ended with me blurer than ever from the lack of shuteye. I love my weekends and I love staying up late, but...haiz the monotony and routine of the work week always brings me back to reality making me feel so tired during the weekends especially because of the lack of sleep. Don't get me wrong, I love meeting up for mj. It's just thinking about the lack of sleep that gets to me. And because my body clock has been structured in a certain way, I inevitably get up in the mornings. I hope it rains tomorrow. So that I don't have to feel obliged to wake up at 630am for my proposed daily jog. Haha.

I just realised that it's been a month since I started work. :) Here's to financial independence or the prospect of it. Perhaps I should start monitoring my finances again. I seem to be spending way too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home