Mesmerizing
Is Liu Qian gay? Gosh, it would be sad if he's gay. He's just so mesmerizing. I mean, he's not drop-dead gorgeous or anything. But when he performs magic, he's just so COOL and so STYLO MILO. Sigh... As long as he doesn't take off his clothes and perform at the beach though, I think he doesn't look like he has much of a tan or much of a bod.
Caught his magic show when it came round to Singapore on Saturday. Tix were going from $78 - $158 at the Max Pavilion, Singapore Expo - which is a crappy place to hold any performance, cuz the whole sitting area is not staggered and though there were projection screens, I did not pay $108 to "watch tv" as a fellow audience member remarked. And though it's at Singapore Expo, which may be awfully near your place especially if you stay at Tanah Merah, it doesn't give you any excuse to appear in slippers and shorts to view a performance.
Many of the tricks were repeated. But they were so fabulously stunning it didn't matter. I especially loved how he managed to float a member of the audience in mid-air. :) I hate it when people go deeper into unveiling the techniques behind the magic. It destroys the dream and the illusion. Seriously, go get a life lah.
My dream date now has two criterion - he must be a violinist and an illusionist. Either that, or you're JW.
Caught his magic show when it came round to Singapore on Saturday. Tix were going from $78 - $158 at the Max Pavilion, Singapore Expo - which is a crappy place to hold any performance, cuz the whole sitting area is not staggered and though there were projection screens, I did not pay $108 to "watch tv" as a fellow audience member remarked. And though it's at Singapore Expo, which may be awfully near your place especially if you stay at Tanah Merah, it doesn't give you any excuse to appear in slippers and shorts to view a performance.
Many of the tricks were repeated. But they were so fabulously stunning it didn't matter. I especially loved how he managed to float a member of the audience in mid-air. :) I hate it when people go deeper into unveiling the techniques behind the magic. It destroys the dream and the illusion. Seriously, go get a life lah.
My dream date now has two criterion - he must be a violinist and an illusionist. Either that, or you're JW.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home