Saturday, October 23, 2010

Straighter Hair

My mum bought a hair straightener for me. It's been fun to use. Let's me think of the possibilities of cutting nice Hebe-ish cuts.

Went to PopArt for lunch.
At this steamboat place, zhichar is part of the package. So we had fried rice, guo tie and prawn paste chicken.

The rest of the stuff are in the pot. I forgot to take a picture. The food was not the freshest, and there was only one other couple eating Saturday lunch with us. If I ever want to eat steamboat buffet again, I will head to the aircon place at Bugis. But well, it's alright. And I might come again if they had a beeconomic or big deal.sg promotion.

Dunkin' Donuts at Esplanade Xchange is a good place to mug. Hardly any crowds. And there were two guys beside me who took out huge-ass calculators (I have never seen such a thick calculator) and started doing their homework without even buying anything. I mean, if you want to study there, by all means, have the decency to share a drink or something lah.

Next week's gonna be hell. Good luck, me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home