Tuesday, October 14, 2008

56

It was 56 so we decided on a lunch date at Sakae Sushi in school (yupz, we have Sakae Sushi! Move over SMU! =P).

I wasn't in the mood for sushi because I only eat sushi from 3-6pm (buffet time!) Haha. We both ordered teppanyaki. I ordered the seafood lunch set and JW ordered the chicken lunch set. Teppanyaki was alright, same as usual. But I so wished that they had the chawanmushi in the onion-skin cup. =(

I like how Sakae Sushi's decor makes it very private, yet cosy. I think it's a nice place to host a kid's birthday party in. Haha. There's this area on a raised platform which has colored bean bags, and you have to wear fluffy frog slippers when you are on the platform. =) Fluffy frog bedroom slippers!

I'm contemplating whether I should start a food blog. But then again, I think I'm just too lazy to take photos. =P

I want to donate blood! And I'm hungry, cuz I think I ate too early.

Kindof disappointed about the Sun Festival thing. Don't know if I should continue.

*56* someone once said that:"You know you're in love when a smile on her face makes you delirious with joy, and you would do anything to make her happy." But then again, different people have different definitions for love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home