The Moth & Us
Yesterday night, a huge moth chose to visit. It landed right outside my door. And these are the other people that landed right outside my door too. Haha. The moth was HUGE! Like bigger than my hand.In other happy news, I managed to get selected by Edelman. =) Yippee! But I still will go for the other interview with Ogilvy, just to gain more exposure. These are exciting times, when CS students hurriedly answer all phone calls from random numbers, hoping it's a call for an interview and get disappointed when it's just a random surveyor. I answer all calls anywayz, if I managed to get them (no caller id).
I'm sorry I can't meet for 04 A54 clique gathering again. I know I owe fionne money (maybe I should just pass it to bengs, haha). Stupid Sun Festival. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home