My lemon heart
My tummy sucks! Everything that I eat that has just that little bit of oil is purged out of it like within an hour. Ok, I know that was like my ultimate wish, to have constant diarrhoea. But now that it's really happening, it's no joke. =( My tummy's been upset since Tuesday. I'm not happy and I feel very xin ku. From now on, I can only eat boring soupy stuff. Even the lemon heart donut that I ate for breakfast is taken away from me. I have eaten so many diarrhoea pills I think I'm immune to them already. I haven't been to the doctor though. Hmmz. Someone please research online and tell me if I'm dying.
Now that da ge is not chasing anybody, I'm making more appearances upstairs at 47. Mainly for the food. Whoo! Cuz go there means free supper (ok, maybe that's why my tummy is complaining).
Interview with ogilvy was alright, I think. I kept trying to find things that I didn't like about the place, so that if I had the choice, I could make an easier decision. I got lost at first though and walked till my feet hurt. But I discovered that Tanjong Pagar Exchange has this shop which sells lovely chiffon cakes (which are light and friendly to my tummy), in all sorts of flavors. It's like Donut Factory, but using chiffon cakes instead of donuts.
I hope that the remaining days of the Sun Festival will be manageable.
Now that da ge is not chasing anybody, I'm making more appearances upstairs at 47. Mainly for the food. Whoo! Cuz go there means free supper (ok, maybe that's why my tummy is complaining).
Interview with ogilvy was alright, I think. I kept trying to find things that I didn't like about the place, so that if I had the choice, I could make an easier decision. I got lost at first though and walked till my feet hurt. But I discovered that Tanjong Pagar Exchange has this shop which sells lovely chiffon cakes (which are light and friendly to my tummy), in all sorts of flavors. It's like Donut Factory, but using chiffon cakes instead of donuts.
I hope that the remaining days of the Sun Festival will be manageable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home