they like me, they really do
So the last day monitoring, clipping, SAM-ing has come and gone. =( I feel all poignant and nostalgic and I have to stop myself from going Google News and all the other tech webbies. I know, I'm a loser who sucks at letting go (Charmaine, if you are reading this, I clipped the claudia.sg and dreaming reality post that we flagged on 19th for CMMA monitoring, omg. i'm crazy).
CMMA was CRAZY! Talk about ending my internship with a bang! But it helps that even I think I did an amazing job. Although now, I kindof regretted the amazing job I did, because there are WAY too many clips. Haha. And cheong-ing down to Expo after every monitoring felt kindof like cheong-ing to go client meetings.
Here I am feeling all happy and sad at the same time, and yet, 6 months down the road, nobody will remember my name, I'm sure. Haha. Such is the lifespan of the Royal Gold blue tissue paper.
I'm honestly psyched and touched with what the Sam team gave me. Really. I never felt the need to dl music, but now there is a need and me, being the tech noob that I am, have discovered MUSIC. Haha. Now I would know what it feels like to just ignore the world and plug on earphones.
Past date pix:
I love dome cafe and it's garlic bread. And I'm amused by the chocolate powder fork. Haha.
CMMA was CRAZY! Talk about ending my internship with a bang! But it helps that even I think I did an amazing job. Although now, I kindof regretted the amazing job I did, because there are WAY too many clips. Haha. And cheong-ing down to Expo after every monitoring felt kindof like cheong-ing to go client meetings.
Here I am feeling all happy and sad at the same time, and yet, 6 months down the road, nobody will remember my name, I'm sure. Haha. Such is the lifespan of the Royal Gold blue tissue paper.
I'm honestly psyched and touched with what the Sam team gave me. Really. I never felt the need to dl music, but now there is a need and me, being the tech noob that I am, have discovered MUSIC. Haha. Now I would know what it feels like to just ignore the world and plug on earphones.
Past date pix:
No time for dates unfortunately - cuz of CMMA, cuz of stupid army, cuz of Korea.
Byebye, I'm leaving on a jet plane. To burn down the Sam building. Oops, forgot to bring my countless reports and clippings to burn with. Haha.
Just a random note: I like the soup spoon.
Just a random note: I like the soup spoon.
And I need to learn not to take others' views of me too seriously. =( The world is too short to live only to satisfy other people's expectations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home