Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tired

I've been really busy this week, not because of work (hahahaha! shhh.) but more rather because of all the dating. I'm not complaining, because I enjoy each and every single date. =D Monday - we went to Carnivore! My first time there - really full, but we both don't think it's worth the money, even after the early bird discounted price that we paid. Our favorite dish wasn't one of the meats. It was the pineapple that was lightly roasted, with its sweetness and juiciness all retained. I think this is a dish that Jane would like. Wednesday - Met up for supper at HK Cafe near my place. Finally, can eat french toast again. Though I realised that there isn't much to order there. Saw many people being approached by the staff to be a member. Wondered why they never ask us. Must be because we were wearing damn chui (think fbt and hall tee). Thursday - Dinner at Shimbashi Soba. Yay! My craving for cold soba has been satisfied. Then we walked around Far East searching for new heels and managed to find a decent Mondo pair for $9.90. =D Tried to find the non-existent as yet Ion Orchard and fell down in the process, spilling soya bean milk all over myself. x.x Luckily, JW was with me, to hoist me up and to help me clean up. Friday - JW rented a car and we vroomed around till the wee hours of Saturday morning around Clementi. Watched Terminator - I like! Although Christian Bale looks so gaunt in the movie lahz. Spend Saturday afternoon eating Hotel Miramar's Dimsum buffet. And then paid a visit to DeCoder's during the night. Spent 3 hours playing. I'm surprisingly good at that head bands game - the kids' version. The adult version is damn chim lahz.

It has been a full and fun week. And I'm tired. Not much rest over the weekend. But I enjoyed having a car. ;) Still - I want to get married first ahz. Not buy car first horz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home