Sunday, August 8, 2010

inception

I know I'm late. But I managed to finally catch Inception. 1/2 price cuz of Safra. That explains the wait - I can only use the voucher after a certain period of time.

Inception was good. Long, impactful and action-packed. By the way, I'm so charmed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt's toot young boy appeal. He's the younger version of LeoDicaprio. I think if there was a Titanic remake, Joseph can play LeoDicaprio's role. It's so weird though. The first time I saw him in (500) days of Summer, he didn't strike me as particularly attractive. But now I agree with Hui. He's cute. ;) 

Inception was so long that when the movie ended, I felt as though I woke up from a deep slumber and the rest of the world seemed surreal as I made my way back home.

I don't agree on overanalysing the movie. Just watch and enjoy. I don't get why people have to watch it repeatedly. There is a Sunday Times report on people who watched it more than 5 times. Considering Singapore's ticket prices and Inception's long screen time, these people must be rich or damn free. I think watching it twice is more than enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home