I'm kind of hungry
I'm kind of hungry... That's the result of having only three sotong balls for dinner and then going into a kickboxing workout filled with jumping, punching and kicking. Last kickboxing lesson. Am going to miss Vincent, me thinks. But a.) I'm going on holiday, b.) their lessons are so unstructured and gets kindof routine and boring after awhile. Am going to try plates with Jane next, but might go back to kickboxing in the future.
This week, Jessie started work. :) And so, HW picked both of us up from the same place. Headed for Jap at Clarke Quay and then coffee and snacks at TCC on Tuesday. Funny gossiping about hall peeps who we don't meet or know very well. This time, I think I got home earlier cuz of HW's new GPS. :)
This week, Jessie started work. :) And so, HW picked both of us up from the same place. Headed for Jap at Clarke Quay and then coffee and snacks at TCC on Tuesday. Funny gossiping about hall peeps who we don't meet or know very well. This time, I think I got home earlier cuz of HW's new GPS. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home