Library musings
Just got back from the library, make that libraries. Trooped over to Cheng San Community Library to return my book, but it was too early and the library wasn't opened yet. Discovered that another book I was looking for was at Seng Kang and thus trooped over to Seng Kang.
This is just a section of the number of people waiting outside the library at 10.50am. I didn't dare to be too obvious about taking pictures. Haha.
Have some mozzie bites. Argh. Hate mozzie bites. My tolerance for pain is alright, but my tolerance for irritating things like itches and throbbing aches is very low.
Watched Megamind yesterday again with JW. :) I still laughed even though I knew the storyline already. So, it must be a pretty good movie then. It was movie marathon day yesterday. After Megamind, we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. AWESOME! Love Harry Potter to bits and sad to see the franchise end. Can't wait for Part 2 of the movie and I have already dug out my Harry Potter books to read. Haha. To relive the magic. Emma Watson does not look like she has bushy hair whatsoever man.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home