Kickboxing
Jane and me signed up for Kickboxing... I think I prefer Kickboxing to dancing, just cuz I feel less stupid punching someone or a sand bag or a mitt than moving in rhythm and beat.
We were taught basic moves and we haven't learn any kicking yet, just kneeing and boxing and some self-defence techniques. I think Jane hopes that there will be more cardio. As for me, I'm seriously considering signing up for 1 hr lessons each week. Just cuz I think the instructor has a flexible enough schedule and it feels kind of gratifying hitting things and throwing punches.
This week at work, I have been hit by a whirlwind. Hopefully, it will all work out for the best and everyone will be happy. Mus is leaving, Jessie is coming... On one hand, I'm happy that Jessie is taking over cuz I worked with her before, on the other hand, I'm sad that my partnership with Mus was so flitting. I hope he becomes a nice journalist. Haha.
We were taught basic moves and we haven't learn any kicking yet, just kneeing and boxing and some self-defence techniques. I think Jane hopes that there will be more cardio. As for me, I'm seriously considering signing up for 1 hr lessons each week. Just cuz I think the instructor has a flexible enough schedule and it feels kind of gratifying hitting things and throwing punches.
This week at work, I have been hit by a whirlwind. Hopefully, it will all work out for the best and everyone will be happy. Mus is leaving, Jessie is coming... On one hand, I'm happy that Jessie is taking over cuz I worked with her before, on the other hand, I'm sad that my partnership with Mus was so flitting. I hope he becomes a nice journalist. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home