Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MegaMind

MegaMind has an awesome soundtrack. I can hear a lot of hopeful Rock Band songs (as you can tell, I still want to play Rock Band, no matter how bad I am at coordination and what-not).

Anyway, last Saturday evening started with meeting the hall clique to celebrate the belated birthdays of the October babies i.e. JJ and CY and the missing Winston (too bad!). Went to Heaven's Loft at Orchard Central. Food, ambience and service were all average. Will not go back unless everywhere else I want to eat is filled to the brim. Then we went for coffee at TCC and met Ya Ting, CY's gf.

Parted ways at around 10. Because YL, WJ and me are adventurous night owls, we went AMK Hub to catch MegaMind. Good, funny, feel-good movie! :) Life's too short to think too much.

I like to report that I finally found the tom yam fish soup ee mian that is set to become my staple at ABC. I've been craving for tom yam fish soup ee mian ever since I left hall. And the best thing about this place is that they have a loyalty program. After 10 bowls, I get a free bowl. Awesome!!! :)

By the way, it's exam period soon. And that means, I'm kindof single. Please, dear friends, ask me out! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home