I'm easily irritable
I'm easily irritable. Anything can spark me off, especially if the words come from a family member or JW. Irritated and pissed off by the train of thought from my parents. Do not see why I have to report something so trivial and be made to feel like a villian.
Deepavali started off bright and early as JW and me headed to Excelsior Hotel for dim sum buffet. Unfortunately, the place closed down already. So much for walking all that way. I think the whole chain is sadly gone and the only affordable dim sum will probably have to come from Geylang.
Hungrily, we walked back and had brunch at Raffles City's DTF.
Fried prawn pancake.
These xlbs are the greatest. :)
Was supposed to work/study but JW was sleepy and so we went back to his place. While he slept, I watched ANTM and WOWP. Naps are a waste of time. Argh!
Went to celebrate Xueshen's birthday at night at Fish & Co, where he held a sparkler while the staff cheered for him. Apparently, Fish & Co is the place to host birthday celebrations. Ended the night with a movie "Due Date". I liked it, no matter how lame. Love Robert Downey Junior.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home