Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sunday Carols

I spent Sunday walking around Orchard shopping for Xmas presents with Hui. She had a whole list of people to buy for. I just tagged along and hoped that we could step into Sephora so that I could buy my stick-on nails (on another note, I went Sephora again today. Can you believe it, there's a 2 for $20 promotion going on? Damn. Why nobody tell me on Sunday and then again on some weekday last week when the PR team headed to Cedele for lunch).

Perhaps if PR doesn't work out for me in the long run, I should probably consider sales. When I really believe in a product, I think I can sell stuff. Haha. Happily encouraged Hui and then Jane to buy the Topshop hot water bottles for their friends. And they both bought. Okay, so maybe it wasn't cuz of my awesomeness lah. Maybe cuz the hot water bottles were downright cute.

Shopping and then Starbucks with Hui was the best. Great way to spend the weekend. After all that shopping, I went caroling with Jane, as part of something that Joyce organized. Quite fun and just an experience really. Standing up on a raised platform with the spotlight in your face, and surrounding Singapore's tallest Xmas tree, it was hot... but amusing singing Xmas carols, swaying and clapping and smiling for the many people taking photographs of the tree and basically getting into the whole Xmas spirit. Merry Xmas, peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home