Raffles City
Of late, I've been hanging out at Raffles City quite often. That's twice this week and I don't even live near the place. Neither is my office near it. It just happens.
There's DTF here and we all know JW's favorite food. There's Gongcha here so that's awesome too. JW and me can probably spend hours looking at Kate Spade bags and Billabong berms. Hahaha. Looking long and hard at the Kate Spade website has led my bf to recognise Kate Spade bags with one look. Unfortunately, due to some problems with vpost, I might not get my Xmas cum VDay gift just yet. And it's not that I'm a huge fan of Kate Spade just that if I want a MiuMiu, it might take more that one Xmas and one VDay, much much more. We'll see.
Met on the rare weekday last Tuesday for a quick dinner. I don't like to stay out too late on a weekday. Can't enjoy myself enough just cuz there's always the post-work blues. :(
I have some writing to do. But I can't psych myself up for the writing. Hahahaha. Feeling oh-so-lazy...
Spent Saturday first at hall, watching volleyball, badminton, playing scrabble and then eating DTF (again!) with XueShen and JW and ending with MJ which lasted till 6 in the morning. Should have ended at the first round. Hahaha. Sian. Really really tired now.
There's DTF here and we all know JW's favorite food. There's Gongcha here so that's awesome too. JW and me can probably spend hours looking at Kate Spade bags and Billabong berms. Hahaha. Looking long and hard at the Kate Spade website has led my bf to recognise Kate Spade bags with one look. Unfortunately, due to some problems with vpost, I might not get my Xmas cum VDay gift just yet. And it's not that I'm a huge fan of Kate Spade just that if I want a MiuMiu, it might take more that one Xmas and one VDay, much much more. We'll see.
Met on the rare weekday last Tuesday for a quick dinner. I don't like to stay out too late on a weekday. Can't enjoy myself enough just cuz there's always the post-work blues. :(
I have some writing to do. But I can't psych myself up for the writing. Hahahaha. Feeling oh-so-lazy...
Spent Saturday first at hall, watching volleyball, badminton, playing scrabble and then eating DTF (again!) with XueShen and JW and ending with MJ which lasted till 6 in the morning. Should have ended at the first round. Hahaha. Sian. Really really tired now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home