Sure makes you wanna go back to school again
Happy New Year, peeps!
The last day of 2010 was spent at a bbq and the last hour of 2010 was spent at JW's place watching the countdown show on TV.
The fireworks looked brilliant from the television. Sure am glad I wasn't there, crowded with the masses of people.
The first hour of 2010 was spent eating dim sum supper at 126. The day was spent playing mj with Hui, JW and HW.
And then on the 2nd, JW and me trooped down to Nex for Freshness Burger, Teadot Strawberry Tiramisu (the lightest thing ever. :)), Meet the Parents: Little Fockers and The Ship.
Now, I have pre-Monday blues which are made worst by the extended holidays and office closure. Can only look forward to Jan 23. And then after that, I don't know what to look forward to. :(
2010 started off with a bag of worries from FYP. In the midst of all that, there was the added apprehension of getting a good, first job... choices, decisions...the new start and shift from student to full-time employee. And in the middle, inspiring and exciting trips abroad. Ending with an awesome road trip in Western Australia.
I'm not going to ask what 2011 will bring me cuz I guess it's more about what I can bring to myself. Life is really about looking forward and embracing each and every change and bump. Cheers to a fulfiling 2011!
The last day of 2010 was spent at a bbq and the last hour of 2010 was spent at JW's place watching the countdown show on TV.
The fireworks looked brilliant from the television. Sure am glad I wasn't there, crowded with the masses of people.
The first hour of 2010 was spent eating dim sum supper at 126. The day was spent playing mj with Hui, JW and HW.
And then on the 2nd, JW and me trooped down to Nex for Freshness Burger, Teadot Strawberry Tiramisu (the lightest thing ever. :)), Meet the Parents: Little Fockers and The Ship.
Now, I have pre-Monday blues which are made worst by the extended holidays and office closure. Can only look forward to Jan 23. And then after that, I don't know what to look forward to. :(
2010 started off with a bag of worries from FYP. In the midst of all that, there was the added apprehension of getting a good, first job... choices, decisions...the new start and shift from student to full-time employee. And in the middle, inspiring and exciting trips abroad. Ending with an awesome road trip in Western Australia.
I'm not going to ask what 2011 will bring me cuz I guess it's more about what I can bring to myself. Life is really about looking forward and embracing each and every change and bump. Cheers to a fulfiling 2011!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home