TCC
Am slacking at work. Haha. Just kidding. Taking a break, cuz I'm a hardworking slave who finishes my work at home.
I was really really tired on Sunday, but still I dragged myself out to meet the girls and Thong. Am glad I did so. If not I wouldn't have the chance to hang out at TCC (I love the place!) and chit chat talk cock with Thong and the others.
I guess Thong is right. I am pretty lucky, with a lot of things going well for me so far and well, life's just almost all peachy for me. I just need to learn to be more contented with what I have.
Can't wait for next weekend...when I will be jetting off to Cambodia.
I just looked at my calendar. Whatever am I going to look forward to in March? Anybody wanna go holiday? Anybody except Jessie - that is. :( Boohoo. The bad thing about working together is that we think (nobody really said so) that the both of us can't go on leave together.
I was really really tired on Sunday, but still I dragged myself out to meet the girls and Thong. Am glad I did so. If not I wouldn't have the chance to hang out at TCC (I love the place!) and chit chat talk cock with Thong and the others.
I guess Thong is right. I am pretty lucky, with a lot of things going well for me so far and well, life's just almost all peachy for me. I just need to learn to be more contented with what I have.
Can't wait for next weekend...when I will be jetting off to Cambodia.
I just looked at my calendar. Whatever am I going to look forward to in March? Anybody wanna go holiday? Anybody except Jessie - that is. :( Boohoo. The bad thing about working together is that we think (nobody really said so) that the both of us can't go on leave together.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home