Korea - 25 - 26th Jun
25th June was a rather eventful day. First, I was called up to read my reflection paper in front of the rest of the class (in case your really think that all I do is just play). That was rather interesting because I wasn't used to such readings or such an Americanised way of teaching. I was also quite worried that the Koreans would not understand my English, because we have no accent.
Secondly, during Korean class, we made gimbab, which is the Korean version of sushi. Pix are with Charissa.
Next, we went to watch Transformers! Which was so cool and nice! I love the autobots. And I have to admit that Megan Fox's body looks super hot even though she may/may not be a transexual. I also think that their movie tickets looks super classic.
Fourth, I went crazy mad and went shopping! But most of the stuff ain't for me. The 4 tshirts at the top are for Fionne, HuiMin, Hui & Carol. The blue bottle is facial foam for JW. The black charcoal nose strips are for Steph. The two lim balms at the side are for Joyce and Yin Yin. The Milk facial wash is for Yen Ling. The eight collagen eye mask are for YL's parents. The three tubes of facial wash in the box are for Charmaine, Anthony and Kellyn. I only bought a watermelon mask for myself. The rest are all free samples. I love shopping in Korea, especially at the beauty stores, cuz they always give free samples. Awesome. Bought for Yanni a lip balm scrub too.
Me and Hae Won, she's a French major. This is in the pottery museum.
That's the dog at the pottery museum.
This is part of the pottery place. There is some history behind this place. It was the last place that the Koreans stayed before being transported to Japan during WWII.
Those are the pots we made. i kindof hope that I don't have to bring mine back.
Making the pot.
Young Uk and me.
Hye Ri and me.
Yu Min, Chin Sin, Hye Ri and me.
Charissa, HyeRi and me.
Us and the master.
Secondly, during Korean class, we made gimbab, which is the Korean version of sushi. Pix are with Charissa.
And then the next day, we went to make pottery.
Then we went to this traditional Korean restaurant where we had a meal fit for a king. Except that because we were not Korean kings, we didn't know how to appreciate the too many side dishes that were either very spicy or very raw. There were some nice stuff too though. So it wasn't too bad.
Our Korean buddies.
Came back, ate dinner and went shopping again. PNU is near the shopping district. Lucky me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home