Last Friday
Last Friday, I met up with Hui and Thong for Jap food at this new buffet place call Let's Sweets by Sapporo at Bugis Junction. The place served Jap food which included pizzas, curry rice, desserts and other western-influenced Jap items buffet styled and customers can only eat for 70 min. Each table is equipped with an irritating timer which beeps loudly when your time is up and lets you keep track of the time as well. Food was normal, but we love the curry rice, omelette and the chocolate fondue. Each of us paid $18.90++, which is $22. We hated the timer (made Thong rather kancheong. hehs) and I wished they had sashimi. I don't know if I will go back to Let's Sweets but their concept is rather interesting and keeps customers from table hogging. Unless they include more variety in terms of the buffet, I doubt I will just want to settle for comfort Jap food. I WANT SASHIMI!!!
The three of us then tropped down to Starbucks for some coffee and a lot of chit chat. Somehow, we settled on an impromptu mj session at Thong's house. So Hui, Thong, me and JW played MJ at Thong's place for the whole night, till around 10 in the morning. My luck was so bad, I lost everything. Luckily JW won so much, he covered most of my losses. Hehe. Thanks love!
And so began the long weekend. :)
The three of us then tropped down to Starbucks for some coffee and a lot of chit chat. Somehow, we settled on an impromptu mj session at Thong's house. So Hui, Thong, me and JW played MJ at Thong's place for the whole night, till around 10 in the morning. My luck was so bad, I lost everything. Luckily JW won so much, he covered most of my losses. Hehe. Thanks love!
And so began the long weekend. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home