Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet ups

This week's been too busy, which is a pity really, because I would have really liked to watch a bit more of the YOG. I secretly want to get a tiny Lyo stuff toy too. Have been camping in the office till 8 or 9 every night cuz of the P launch. Which is why you hardly see me online. I don't feel unhappy though. Cuz at least it's only 8 or 9pm and not 10 or 11pm, like last time. And I get paid reasonably more too. What's good also is that I don't eat dinner in the office, so it's not like I buy fried, unhealthy oily dinners. I had to eat a lot of lunches from my desk though and my constant pick me up is bubble tea - need sugar, honey, floury high to sustain my energy levels. Sometimes I'm scared that even now with lesser clients, it's hard to cope. What will happen if I "migrate" (not that I'm thinking or trying to)? And then, I console myself and say; oh, but that's where interns come in. Which I do not have any now.

About two weeks ago, met up with some CS peeps, Grace, Jane, Charissa and Justin for dinner at Pasta Mania and then milkshakes and sundaes at Macs. :)

Because of  the recent onslaught of work, I haven't been able to meet up with Min, Joyce, etc. :( Maybe in early September after next week's C event, I will be freer.

TGIF though, TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home