YOG
Because WJ is involved with the YOG preparations, JW and me got tickets for the rehearsal of the YOG opening ceremony - which was an exciting, pyrotechnical affair. So we came, bought our dinner and went to queue up for seats to the rehearsal. Because it was raining before, the YOG officials were quite nice to provide windbreakers and dry our seats. And though it was just the rehearsal, there were still a lot of people. Huge queues formed much earlier before the actual start timings for good seats. Unfortunately because it was just the rehearsal, JW and me didn't get goodie bags. :( I would have liked a Lyo stuff toy - if they were in the goodie bag lah. Heh. I though the performances and the lights and the fireworks were rather good though. Even if lots of people said it was crap on fb. I mean it's a ceremony for youths. We have to stop judging it with our adult eyes. I even thought the first part with the kids - the long cham pas part, was rather cute and quaint and showcased a bit of our colourful language - Singlish.
And then on Friday, it was another MJ session at JW's place with his sister and her friend. :D The next day we went to watch The Last Airbender in 3D. I don't understand why I had to pay more for 3D. Didn't feel the 3D effect much. The Last Airbender wasn't too bad. I wished I bothered to watch the cartoon a bit more last time though.
Let's hope C runs well. WHOOPS!
And then on Friday, it was another MJ session at JW's place with his sister and her friend. :D The next day we went to watch The Last Airbender in 3D. I don't understand why I had to pay more for 3D. Didn't feel the 3D effect much. The Last Airbender wasn't too bad. I wished I bothered to watch the cartoon a bit more last time though.
Let's hope C runs well. WHOOPS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home