Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Kwon Won!

Today is Kwon Won's birthday.


There are two cakes because we bought a tiramisu flavoured one, forgetting that he doesn't take alcohol.


Roslin and me.


The main chocolate birthday cake. Kwon Won went out with someone else, but we didn't know. So we waited quite long for him to come back. In the meantime, we ate the tiramisu cake and played drinking games. I have 3 drinks on my tab.

Lighting the candles.


Kwon Won and his "date".


With his birthday hat.

Present - shower gel from skinfood.




Kwon Won getting bullied by the other guys with some cake smashed to his face. I think I shall consider this mild, horz da ga, san ge? Haha.

I like the cake and the star shaped biscuit on the cake. =D I like the tiramisu too. Happy Birthday Kwon Won!
Alright, off to shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home